5 Tips Now Veganuary Is Over
Don’t suffer from those Veganuary blues and follow these 5 super simple tips to help you continue your vegan journey.
Don’t go back to wasting water
- With water shortages in the UK becoming a real concern for our near future it’s important to think about our individual contributions to the issue.
- Going Vegan won the Best Water Ideas campaign to save water. It takes around 15,000 litres of water to produce 1KG of beef, 5,000 litres for 1KG of cheese. In contrast it takes just 250 litres to product 1kg of potatoes.
Don’t double your contribution to global warming
Don’t increase your cholesterol, blood pressure and shorten your lifespan
- Plant-based diets reduce the likeliness of suffering from hypertension, meaning lowering your blood pressure in a time where 1/5th of people in the UK have high blood pressure – the main risk factor for stroke and a major risk factor for heart attacks.
Don’t have worse sex.
- It’s not just about better blood flow in the places that matter. Eating meat and dairy make us smell and taste worse.
- And for guys it’s been shown that men’s erections were ‘longer and fuller’ when on a plant-based diet compared to when eating animal products.
Don’t set yourself up for failure.
So there you have it! 5 wonderful reasons to stay vegan this year. You better have a good reason not to.